Card Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, Learn, Share, Create, and get Critique on all your Card Tricks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules/ Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaskedMagician13
Admin
Admin

Rules/ Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Rules/ Regulations   Rules/ Regulations EmptyWed May 14, 2008 7:51 pm

Okay, this is a section where you can review different card products that you've bought or used. Please, do not ruin secrets. If for example, I wanted to review the invisible deck (which I will later on just for example) you shouldn't spoil it for those who want it. Simply say, The Invisible deck is gaffed. If someone does want to chat further into it, either someone who wants to know how it works, or already knows, they can PM the reviewer.

Now, the word gaffed might not work for everything, as it does not entirely suit the invisible deck, but the word gaffed does not ruin secrets and does not say too much about it.

Now, a good way to review (You don't have to do it this way, it's just a suggestion) is to set it up like this.

Name of Product:
Author or the Company you bought it from:
Effect:
Pros:
Cons:
Rating (Out of 5):
Extra Comments:

You don't have to do it that way, that's just an organized way to do it.

Oh and remember, If you didn't like a product please don't post "OMG I HATE THIS ITEM!!! DON'T BUY IT!! IT SUCKS SO MUCH!!!!!" Sorry for that, but I needed an example. If you do that your post will be deleted and you will possibly be temporarily banned from the review section, or the site.

Thanks for reading! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cardmagic.ace.st

Rules/ Regulations
Page 1 of 1