Card Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, Learn, Share, Create, and get Critique on all your Card Tricks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My New Trick- Vanshing and Reappearing Ace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaskedMagician13
Admin
Admin

My New Trick- Vanshing and Reappearing Ace Empty
PostSubject: My New Trick- Vanshing and Reappearing Ace   My New Trick- Vanshing and Reappearing Ace EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 9:20 am

Okay so the Effect is:

You Patter about the Ace Of Spades being Magical...blah blah blah. Then, you you cut the deck, and show the top half. The ace isn't there. then, you take the bottom half, throw it from one hand to the other, and the ace of spades is in your hand.So, you take the two halves of the deck, leaving the ace of spades face up on the table , And riffle shuffle on top of it. Now you pick up the half together cards, and the ace isn't under them anymore. You do the brige thing where they go together, and there's one face down card on the bottom. Now, the spectator might think this is the ace of spades, but when you reveal it, it's not. You can now reveal every card, and the ace has vanished from the deck. But, wait, when you turn the deck right-side up, take off the top card, the Ace Of Spades has returned.

It's pretty simple, I'll have a video soon.

Tell me what'cha think. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cardmagic.ace.st
HampS
Teacher Moderator
Teacher Moderator
HampS

My New Trick- Vanshing and Reappearing Ace Empty
PostSubject: Re: My New Trick- Vanshing and Reappearing Ace   My New Trick- Vanshing and Reappearing Ace EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Sounds cool!
Did post on freemagicschool to. But it whould be really nice with a vid Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My New Trick- Vanshing and Reappearing Ace
Page 1 of 1