Card Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, Learn, Share, Create, and get Critique on all your Card Tricks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from the Netherlands.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jasons199
New Card Magician
New Card Magician

Hello from the Netherlands. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Netherlands.   Hello from the Netherlands. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:50 am

My name is Jason, i'm 14 years old and I lives in Maastricht (the Netherlands). Maybe you know me from fms or freemagic.freeforums.org.
Back to top Go down
thecavschosenone
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands.   Hello from the Netherlands. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:55 am

Hey man welcome to the forums! Lol yeah I do know you. Head over and check out the Teacher Corners!
Back to top Go down
Holo
Principal
Principal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands.   Hello from the Netherlands. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Welcome, please keep in mind that this forum is still developing and will be expanding shortly. do you mind telling me how you found this site?
Back to top Go down
jasons199
New Card Magician
New Card Magician

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands.   Hello from the Netherlands. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 2:46 pm

Holo wrote:
Welcome, please keep in mind that this forum is still developing and will be expanding shortly. do you mind telling me how you found this site?

thecavschosenone told me about the site.
Back to top Go down
Holo
Principal
Principal

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands.   Hello from the Netherlands. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 3:31 pm

o, i didnt see that u were from FMS
Back to top Go down
MaskedMagician13
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands.   Hello from the Netherlands. EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:03 pm

Hey! Welcome! Be Sure to check out everything there is here! And, like Holo said, we are still developing, so bear with us! Very Happy

And I'm not entirely sure who you were at FMS.....The name Jason rings a tiny little bell. I'm gonna guess...Nightmare?....I'm just guessing.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://cardmagic.ace.st
jasons199
New Card Magician
New Card Magician

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands.   Hello from the Netherlands. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 11:13 am

MaskedMagician13 wrote:
Hey! Welcome! Be Sure to check out everything there is here! And, like Holo said, we are still developing, so bear with us! Very Happy

And I'm not entirely sure who you were at FMS.....The name Jason rings a tiny little bell. I'm gonna guess...Nightmare?....I'm just guessing.. Embarassed

No, my name at FMS was also jasons199.
Back to top Go down
MaskedMagician13
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands.   Hello from the Netherlands. EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Oh. lol. I must've never seen you around there much. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
https://cardmagic.ace.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands.   Hello from the Netherlands. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Netherlands.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Card Magic  :: Welcome! :: Introduction Area-
Jump to: