Card Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk, Learn, Share, Create, and get Critique on all your Card Tricks.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cards- what to use

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Holo
Principal
Principal

Cards- what to use Empty
PostSubject: Cards- what to use   Cards- what to use EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:22 pm

I know there have been lots of talk of custom cards and all that fancy stuff. In my opinion regular cards that you can buy in drug stores are the best. ( the order is in terms of quality, in my opinion, nikes are better than aviators.)

My opinion:
1. Tally Ho's
2. Aviators
3. Bicycle

Aviators- When you first open a pack you are going to think that they suck, but once they are broken in, they are basically Jerry's Nugget's babies. They are thin and stiff. They last long and have a nice finish. I stocked up and they are lasting a lifetime. Highly recommended.

Tally's- These are basically the same as the above, but they aren't as stiff, so they don't last as long. Both of these brands handle amazingly.

Bikes- You can't go wrong with them. There is nothing extraordinary about them, but they are nice. If you can't get your hands on the above, they will be more than fine.

Last edited by Holo on Sat May 31, 2008 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaskedMagician13
Admin
Admin

Cards- what to use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards- what to use   Cards- what to use EmptyTue May 27, 2008 8:45 pm

And most people recognize bike's so they don't think for even a second you have a fake deck.
Back to top Go down
https://cardmagic.ace.st
Holo
Principal
Principal

Cards- what to use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards- what to use   Cards- what to use EmptyTue May 27, 2008 10:54 pm

True, but i haven't had issues with those other decks.
Back to top Go down
thecavschosenone
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

Cards- what to use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards- what to use   Cards- what to use EmptyThu May 29, 2008 12:56 am

You can Get regular Tallys in drug stores? I've never seen them, except online.
Back to top Go down
A Magician
New Card Magician
New Card Magician

Cards- what to use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards- what to use   Cards- what to use EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:57 am

On rare occasions I've seen Tally's in drug stores. I travel alot and I've seen them in different states.

And I haven't had any problems with decks that aren' bikes. Although Once I was using my Black Tiger and someone was like "Can I look through that first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cards- what to use Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards- what to use   Cards- what to use Empty

Back to top Go down

Cards- what to use
Page 1 of 1